Monday, December 17, 2007

EXPRESSING FORGIVENESS

I’m Sorry. I forget to return your book.

I’m really sorry. I can’t come to your party.

I’m Sorry. I forget to bring the camera that I borrowed from you yesterday.

Please, forgive me! I give you the wrong number of my phone.

I’m really sorry. I didn’t phone you last night.

Please, accept my apologies. I make you angry very much.

Please, forgive me! I didn’t keep his promise to come to your house yesterday.

I’m really sorry. I haven’t told you the news.

Please, accept my apologies! I drop some water accident on your skirt.

I’m really sorry! I didn’t my homework last night.

RESPONSES

Don’t worry. It’s OK. Bring it tonight.

It doesn’t matter.

It doesn’t matter. Bring it tomorrow.

Don’t worry. Give me the true number of your phone.

Don’t worry. It’s OK.

It doesn’t matter. Don’t replay it.

It’s all right. Come to my house tonight.

Don’t worry. You can tell me the news now

It doesn’t matter. It will dry soon.

That’s OK. You have to do it tonight.

No comments: