Monday, October 8, 2007

learning 2

Complete these sentences using a, an or the

1. There were no chairs so we all had to sit on the chair

2. We didn’t have any stamps, so we had to go to the post office

3. Jane didn’t have any money, so she had to go to the bank

4. The plane was delayed, so we had to wait at the air port For three hours.

5. As soon as I saw the thief, I call the police



Complete these sentences using a, an or the


1. Priska is eating an apple. Ok

2. The woman is Mrs. Leli. Ok

3. “Where is the car call ?” Mr. Lukman asked. Ok

4. I saw an accident near my campus last night. The (definite object)

5. Reading a novel is my hobby. No erticle (novel in general)

6. She is looking for a digital watch. Ok

7. Is he the man whom you met two weeks ago?

8. “ The toilet is on the second floor, Madam.” Tommy answered.

9. a Dog is an Animal. No article (dog in general)

10. I like climbing the mountain near my hometown



No comments: