Monday, October 8, 2007

learning 3

  1. My best friend lives on Boretz Road.
  2. I'll be ready to leavea at about twenty minutes. IN
  3. Since he met his new girlfriend, Juan never seems to be on home. AT
  4. The child responded to his mother's demands with throwing a tantrum. BY
  5. I think she spent the entire afternoon on the phone.
  6. I will wait untill 6:30, but then I'm going home.
  7. The police caught the thief in the corner of Cascade and Plum Streets. AT
  8. My fingers were injured so my sister had to write the note for me.
  9. I am not interested for buying a new car now. IN
  10. What are the main ingredients of this casserole?
  11. My best friend, John, is named after his great-grandfather.
  12. Grandpa stayed up untill two in the morning.
  13. I have have been married since 1985.
  14. He usually travels to Philadelphia by train.
  15. You frequently see this kind of violence on television.
  16. I told Mom we'd be home to an hour or so. IN
  17. I was visiting my best friend at the hospital. IN
  18. The professor in South Africa amazed the American students with her stories. OF
  19. I'll see you at home when I get there.
  20. It's been snowing untill Christmas morning. SINCE

hI!

No comments: